Drive Medical Aluminum Rehab Shower Commode Chair NRS185006
The aluminum shower commode transport chair is perfect for people who need a commode but also want the convenience of a wheelchair for easy transportation and mobility. The chair comes with two rear locking casters to provide safety when the user does not need to be moved.
The seat cut-out provides comfort and allows the chair to be positioned over a standard toilet for use, but also comes with a bucket to be used anywhere it is required. The aluminum frame of the shower commode chair is an attractive white color and is also resistant to rust which makes it ideal for the shower.
Footrests come standard and include adjustable height and angle footplates. The aluminum shower commode chair is ideal for anyone who is looking for a shower chair and commode for their home.
Aluminum Rehab Shower Commode Chair NRS185006 Features
- Versatile 3-in-1 design enables this model to easily be positioned over a standard toilet, used as a portable self-contained commode or shower chair.
- Simply and quickly adjust the height to achieve the ideal seated position.
- Padded flip-back armrests provide superior support and create a comfortable, non-slip surface for a safe and secure grip when sitting or standing.
- Easy to empty commode bucket to reduce splashes and spills. Use commode liners for even quicker clean up and less mess!
- 5″ front locking casters and 24″ rear locking wheels allow for extra security when the unit is not in motion.
- Durable and easy-to-clean padded seat (18” x 17”) and backrest.
- Seat opening allows for unobstructed access to the perineal area for easy and effective cleansing.
- Swing-away detachable footrests with height and angle adjustments.
- Both lightweight and durable the rust-resistant aluminum frame supports up to 275 lbs.
- Simple, tool-free assembly.
Aluminum Rehab Shower Commode Chair NRS185006 Specifications
|Carton Shipping Weight
|Overall Width Open
|18″ (W) x 17″ (D)
|Seat To Floor Height