Drive Primecare P903 Bed Long Term Care
The Primecare P903 Bed by Drive Medical Model comes complete with Bed frame, head and footboard, and 1 pair of deluxe rotating assist rails. The Primecare P903 Bed has a welded steel frame and the slat support deck is durable and easy to clean. The frame can be adjusted in length from 80″ to 84″ or 88″ to accommodate different mattresses. The frame also features an adjustable wall-saver, which minimizes the distance between the wall to the bed frame to prevent damage.
Its intuitive color-coded Bar-Pedal Floor Lock system at the foot end is centrally located and easily accessible. Press the red bar down to engage floor locks to secure the bed from rolling and disengaging using release pedals on either side of the caster housing. The Primecare P903 Bed can be rolled at any height convenience with easy maneuverability thanks to its steer control. Heavy-duty locking casters to secure the bed from rolling are included.
The Primecare P903 Bed offers a quiet, smooth operation with three motors. Its easy-to-use Hand Pendant electrically controls head and foot positioning, as well as the overall height (hi-low functionality) of the bed frame for maximum comfort and versatility for the patient and caregiver. The pendant also controls an under-bed night light, which provides an added measure of security at night.
Standard features include adjustable mattress retainers, heel lift, wall guard, IV pole holders. Options and add-ons: width expansion, bed ends, standard assist bars, deluxe assist rails, trapeze & embedded staff control, battery backup, transporter
Primecare P903 Bed Features
- Adjustable for 80″, 84″ and 88″ sleep surface length helps comfortably accommodate the tallest residents
- 36″ width w/optional tool-free expansion to 39″ and 42″ provides an extra measure of comfort and dignity
- 7″ super low height can help minimize falls while 30″ high working height can facilitate staff & caregiver functions
- 600 lbs. weight capacity
- 4 Function Hand Pendant is easy to use
- Pendant controlled under bed night light provides an added measure of security at night
- Roll at any height convenience with 3″ heavy-duty dual footprint casters plus steer control for easy maneuverability
- Color-coded, dual pedal floor lock system keeps bed securely in place when engaged
- Adjustable wall bumper helps protect walls and bed from damage
- Ships with non-slip feet.
- Head and footboards are break and scratch-resistant.
- Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg capable with staff control option
Easy Setup & Assembly:
The P903 Bed is easy to set up.
- The bed base is 1 piece and requires no assembly
- Head and footboards are mounted with the supplied brackets
- Install the mattress retainer to keep the mattress in place
- Install the wall bumper to protect walls from damage
- Set desired bed width (39″ or 42″)
- Set desired bed length (80″, 84″ or 88″)
Expandable Width Bed:
This bed includes a width extender accessory that will allow adjusting bed width from 36″, 39″, 42″ for those requiring more sleep surface.
Adjustable Length Bed:
Adjustable sleep surface length: 76″, 80″, or 84″. The mattress deck provides an adjustable mattress retainer to accommodate 3 mattress lengths.
Includes Head/Foot Boards:
Select head/footboard width at time of ordering. If you purchase the Width Extender P903WE and plan on setting the bed at 42″ width, you should be sure to order the 42″ width bed ends.
Low Deck Height:
The P903 has an exceptional travel range from a very low deck height of 7″ up to 30″. Add 6″ or 8″ mattresses for overall height. Adding a mattress with a height of 6″ the bed’s low/high range will be 13″ up to 36″.
Head, foot, and bed height operate with quiet electric actuator motors. Easy to use hand pendant and optional bed controls embedded in footboard also adds Trendelenburg & Reverse Trendelenburg Positioning controls.
Dual pedal floor lock system keeps bed securely in place when engaged. Color-Coded, Dual-Pedal Braking System. Easily activate or deactivate the foot pedal brakes with minimal effort for added safety.
Roll at any height convenience, plus steer control provides easy maneuverability.
Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg’s capable positioning is included with optional Embedded Staff Control and is ideal for rehab and sub-acute care provides therapeutic benefits that can aid in circulation and ease discomfort.
Synchronized Hi/Lo control system keeps bed level for resident comfort and positioning. The included Auto Contour feature automatically adjusts into recliner position for added comfort with the push of a button.
Primecare P903 Bed Specfications
|Bed Weight w/o options
|Optional Width Expansion
|80″, 84″, 88″
|Super Low Height
|Lifetime on Welds; 15 Year on Frame; 5 years on Electrical
|Weight Capacity (13046 | 13046-HD)
Primecare P903 Bed Warranty
- Limited Lifetime on Welds
- 15 Years on structural steel
- 3 Year on electrical & mechanical components
1 Each / Each
Shipping & Delivery Options
Free Curbside Pickup: This is a heavy product and requires the customer to have capable personnel present at the time of delivery. This product is shipped boxed and banded to a pallet. The bed itself is one piece and weighs almost 250 lbs. Head/Footboards and handrails/bed rails are individually boxed and are banded down with the bed. With multiple boxes banded to the pallet, the total shipping weight is approximately 325 lbs.
The customer will be required to cut the bands and carry individual boxes into the residence. The bed itself is one piece and weighs almost 250 lbs. so have at least 2 strong helpers on hand.
White-Glove/Inside Delivery & Setup: We offer White glove inside delivery and setup for an additional charge. For this method, we ship the product to a local delivery company who in turn arranges a delivery date and time with the customer. White glove delivery may add up to 5 days to actual delivery.
See the Technical Specs tab above for all specifications.
(Adobe® PDF format)