Triumph Mobility Escape Rollator
The Escape rollator offers you the independence to maintain an active lifestyle and the confidence that comes from a reliable and comfortable design.
This adjustable, foldable Escape rollator suits almost any user, with a compact construction that makes it easy to fit into the trunk of a car. You can even fold it partially while in use to fit through narrow doorways!
Customers like the Escape rollator because it is compact yet comfortable, with a large padded seat and ergonomic backrest. Made of lightweight aluminum, the Escape rollator is designed for durability, and its flexibility to function while walking or seated adds comfort to a user’s daily routine.
Want to walk to the store and stop along the way for a chat or a coffee? No problem when you know you have always got a seat available to save your energy.
Escape is a breeze to use. Adjusting the handle height is easy thanks to spring-loaded levers. The pressure-reducing anatomical handgrips maintain your hand strength and the brakes are the easiest-to-apply hand brakes available on any rollator. This innovative braking system also has no cables to catch on objects or get in your way.
When it’s time to take a break, Escape offers a large, padded backrest with an adjustable depth and a large padded seat for added comfort. Let Escape be your next travel companion!
How is the Escape different?
- It can remain standing while folded and locked, taking up less space.
- It can hold weight while slightly or fully folded to fit through tight doorways.
- The arms have a gentle seven-percent slope, reducing stress on wrists and putting the user’s hands in a more natural position.
- The brakes are the easiest to apply on the market, perfect for people with reduced hand strength.
- Its hand grips are wider than normal, allowing the user to spread their weight wider across their palm.
- The Escape is easier to lift into a car than most similar devices.
Triumph Mobility Escape Rollator Features
- Lightweight aluminum frame
- The adjustable padded backrest offers added comfort
- Large padded seat and anatomical handgrips
- Easy to adjust handle height
- Folds easily by lifting the release handle
- Can be stored compactly in a car trunk or standing
- Easy frame lock for safe storage and transportation
- Includes folding shopping bag
- Gentle-touch cable-free brakes
- Large 8” wheels
- Curb Climber
- Comes in 3 seat heights to suit most users
- Optional accessories available: cane holder, cup holder, slow down the brake, and plastic tray
- Available in Charcoal and Red
Triumph Mobility Escape Rollator Specifications
|Handle Height Range
|28″ – 36″
|29.5″ – 37.5
|32″ – 40″
|Distance b/w Handles
|Distance b/w Wheels
|18.5″ – 9.5″
|18.5″ – 9.5″
|18.5″ – 9.5″
|Product Weight Capacity
|Basket Weight Capacity
Triumph Mobility covers the Escape Rollator by a lifetime warranty on the frame, and a five(5) year warranty on the brake handles against defects in materials and workmanship. The items that are not warrantied are, such as handgrips, brake cables, and wheels. This warranty is valid for the original purchaser only and is not transferrable.
Triumph Mobility will not warranty any parts that have been damaged due to improper installation, modification, and/or misuse. For warranty service, please return your rollator to your local dealer. Service charges are at the discretion of the dealer and are not the responsibility of Triumph Mobility.