Delta 1000 Hospital Bed Full Electric Package with Rails and Mattress
The Delta 1000 Ultra-Light Full-Electric Bed from Drive Medical is suitable for anyone who requires a hospital-style bed at home, in a hospital, or in a nursing home. The self-contained motor and foot space of the Delta 1000 Full Electric Bed make it more lightweight and portable than other comparable hospital beds on the market.
High-impact, crack-proof composite end panels are interchangeable with most other Drive manufacturers’ bed ends, and channel frame structure gives higher strength and reduced heaviness. The foot section’s transition box is essential for interchangeability since it allows users or carers to modify the rotation of the high-low shaft.
Because the headboards and footboards are totally replaceable, the Delta 1000 is really universal. The transition box allows you to modify the high-low shaft’s rotation. To better match house decor, the headboard is taller than the footboard. The wood grain panels are resistant to breakage and scratches.
Even with the patient still in bed, the Drive Medical Delta 1000 Ultra-Light Full-Electric Bed motor system may be fitted in seconds and without tools. A backup 9V battery can raise and lower the head and footboard parts up to nine times in the event of a power outage.
The updated and upgraded hand pendant has prominent, easy-to-understand buttons that allow both patients and carers to raise and lower the bed as needed. This set includes an 80″ therapeutic mattress as well as full-length side rails.
The installation holes on this Delta 1000 Bed are labeled and color-coded, making it simple to attach the bedrails. This makes it simple to properly install the bed rails, which reduces the risk of a bed rail being installed incorrectly and so increases patient safety. To make first set-ups easier, the motor for this bed is already attached. Furthermore, the electric bed’s motor is totally self-contained, reducing both weight and noise.
The headboard is taller than the footboard to better fit into a conventional bedroom setting. In addition, the footboard and headboard feature a wood grain appearance for added flair, and both are scratch and break resistant for long-term use.
Even with the patient remaining in bed, you can install or remove the motor assembly! This Delta 1000 bed has a battery backup option – a 9-volt battery that can raise and lower the head and foot parts up to 9 times in the event of a power outage. This Delta 1000 bed’s hand pendant has been upgraded to feature larger, easier-to-operate controls.
Delta 1000 Hospital Bed Features
- The transition box mounted on the foot section is key to interchangeability
- The transition box allows you to change the rotation of the high-low shaft
- The headboard is taller than the footboard to better fit home décor
- The wood grain panels are break and scratch-resistant
- Foot section weight 50% less than conventional foot sections to make deliveries safe and easy
- Once installed, the high/low shaft will stay with the bed to eliminate loss or forgetting on future installations
- Labels and color-coded springs assure accurate installation of side rails for patient safety
- Unique motor is completely self-contained to reduce weight and noise
- The motor assembly can be installed and removed with the patient in bed
- Bed, side rails, and mattress safety-tested by SGS, a nationally recognized testing facility. Satisfies all applicable FDA entrapment guidelines
- The motor is UL approved
- In the event of a power failure, a 9-volt battery, located in the motor, can lower the head and foot sections nine times. No crank needed.
- The new and improved hand pendant has large, easy to use controls
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight
- Zinc coated spring deck
HALF RAIL BED PACKAGE
FULL RAIL BED PACKAGE
|OVERALL BED WIDTH||36 INCHES|
|OVERALL BED LENGTH||88 INCHES|
|SLEEP DECK WIDTH||36 INCHES|
|SLEEP DECK LENGTH||80 INCHES|
|LOWEST BED HEIGHT||15.5 INCHES|
|HIGHEST BED HEIGHT||21.5 INCHES|
|LOWEST BED HEIGHT WITHOUT CASTERS||12.5 INCHES|
|HIGHEST BED HEIGHT WITHOUT CASTERS||18.5 INCHES|
|BED FEATURES||BED ELEVATION, HEAD & FOOT ELEVATION|
|WEIGHT CAPACITY||450 LBS|
|BED WEIGHT||169 LBS|
|CARTON WEIGHT||182 LBS|
|WARRANTY||5 YEARS ON MOTOR & HAND CONTROL, LIMITED LIFETIME ON WELDS & FRAME, 1 YEAR ON EVERYTHING ELSE|